Saturday, April 3, 2010

TDM

On Wednesday I went to a workshop with my friends Alice and Sara and there I saw two other friends, Ema and Zara.



We cooked there. I had a blast. After the workshop my mom took me to TDM. TDM is a television station. My mom used to work there
. I saw where she sat.
My mom´s friend Fernanda showed me how to edit images.


Then I got to go into the studio and sat where the reporter sits.


I pretended to do a Weather Report.


I had a blast at TDM!

O Jorge é Mau and me


Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pipas said...

Que divertido... Maya. Beijinhos

Gabby said...

Muia ur friends r sooo cute! U 2, I guess ;P
When can u sleep over? u might actually get 2 meet sam and jackie.
let me give u a math lesson:
E=MC2
The square root of 144 is 12.
From GABUBU