Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I wrote this on my travel journal:
3/24/10
Today, I am on the plane and I don´t know the time. All I know is that the plane is BORING sometimes, and I am somewhere in the world, there are 13 hours and 08 minutes until I get to Hong Kong. I stopped at Newark, New Jersey and I ate a hamburger for lunch. So right now I have not had fun yet.

Flight Information

Outside Air temperature - 56 F
Estimated Time of Arrival: 7:15
Ground Speed: 558 mph
Altitude: 35056 ft

The distance from Newark to Hong Kong is 8441 miles, 15 hours. After I arrive in Hong Kong I have to take a jetfoil to Macau.


3/27/10
Today I have jetleg. Jetleg is when you are tired and your hours are switched. In Macau, for example, if it is 8:00 in the morning, it´s 8:00 at night in America but the night before. Macau is ahead of America by 12 hours.


3/29/10

Today, I went to the Red Market. I went with my mom and Grandma. My mom said I was having Culture Shock because I did not like the market.

I did not like the market because there were too many people and too much confusion. There were cars and motorcycles were driving where people were walking. At the red market the fish was alive! I did not like that either.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: