Sunday, March 14, 2010

Reflection Book

Hi everybody, I have a reflection book at school now I'm going to write them all

1. 9/11/09
Second grade is a blast! Every afternoon we have Silent Reading. I brought in Junie B. Jones is a Graduation Girl. We are reading lots of Kevin Henkes books. My favorite book is Wemberly Worried.

2. 10/2/09
Second grade has been fun and exiding so far. We all have homework passes. We have been learning about the 7 continents and the 5 oceans. I have not used my homework pass yet. We are learning new vocabulary words. My favorite vocabulary word is topple because it sounds cool. We hve been learning roman numerals sense the first day of school. My favorite roman numeral is 1,000 beacuse this is how you write it, M. The number 1,000 in roman numerals is M and M is the first letter of my name. Finally, Second gradeis a fun grade.

3. 10/16/09
Second grade has been awesome so far this year. We are going to have a new student. L. is coming on picture day. We have been reading Charlotte's web at the rug. It has twenty two chapters and I got it as a prize when I won the raffle on the same day. We played math games this morning. In our classroom we play Beat the Calculator, Fact Triangles, Money Exchange and Adition Top It. Finally, second grade is awesome!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Maya, it sounds like you've been very busy. I enjoy your reflections...keep up the good work. Can you believe it that it is almost Spring?
Keep on keeping on.
Zaza

Unknown said...

Wow Maya, it sounds like you've been very busy. I enjoy your reflections...keep up the good work. Can you believe it that it is almost Spring?
Keep on keeping on.
Zaza

Gabby said...

hi mommy!!! hey Maya I play those math games now!!!!!

Gabby said...

Hi mother dearest... :p
Yesterday I had two soccer games, playoff weekend!!! We made it into the semi-finals! That's today. If we win the first game, we go onto the finals. Omg omg omg the world is on my shoulders ;p
The games in the playoffs are only 25 minutes and we were tied. Since we were tied we went into 5 minute sudden death. Neither team scored the golden goal, so we went into penalty kicks. Dramatic!!
luv, GABBY